Terms & Conditions
- Terms are F.O.B., COD, or certified check. Acceptance of company check or net 30 terms requires our prior approval via review of a Heritage Screen Printing credit application. Please allow 90 days for this review process once we receive the credit application.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year) will be charged on balances over 30 days.
- Accounts will be charged $40.00 for checks returned for any reason.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX are all accepted.
Any invoice may be adjusted up 5% for credit card payments after an invoice is 30 days old.
- All contract orders are insured for 100% of their value once received at Heritage Screen Printing. They will remain insured until they are shipped out. Packages drop shipped from Heritage Screen Printing via UPS, USPS, FedEx, and other carriers will be insured for $100.00 per carton unless otherwise noted on the purchase order.
- Each contract order will be counted out and checked in before production. Style numbers, garment colors, quantity/size breakdowns, ink colors, and any other pertinent information should be on each purchase order to help expedite production.
- Standard production time begins upon submission of purchase order, arrival of ALL products and approval of ALL art. Our turn around time varies throughout the year. Contact your customer service representative for the current week’s turn around time. We will do everything we can to accommodate your deadline without a rush charge. However, in some cases we may require a rush fee if overtime is needed to meet your deadline. Rush charges apply to all printing and artwork totals on your invoice.
- All artwork created by, edited by, or digitized by Heritage Screen Printing will be kept on file for you. These files remain property of Heritage Screen Printing.
- Art files, embroidery files, or other digital media supplied by you to Heritage Screen Printing are your property and may only be used by Heritage Screen Printing as per your purchase order or request. These supplied files may be kept on file for up to 60 days unless they are used for production in which case they will be kept on file for one year.